Vintage Treyja frá Mitchell and Ness
Few players in the history of the NBA came into the league with more hype surrounding them than Akron product LeBron James. Selected first overall by his hometown Cleveland Cavaliers, James wasted no time turning the league upside down by scoring 25 points in the first game of his rookie season. James would go on to finish with NBA Rookie of the Year honors as well as becoming just the third rookie in NBA history to average more than 20 points per game, 5 assists per game and 5 rebounds per game: James had 20.9, 5.5 and 5.9 respectively.
- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Knit 1×1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jocktag and woven label player name/year ID at lower left front.