Vintage treyja frá Mitchell and Ness
The NBA launched its inaugural Green Week initiative in April of 2009. The program was developed to promote environmental education to the league’s fan base. As part of the project the Bulls donned hunter green uniforms for a game against the Philadelphia 76ers on April 9, 2009. Besides the on-court program, the Bulls facilitated neighborhood clean-up programs in the area surrounding the United Center. As a side note, the Bulls defeated the Sixers that night, 113-99. Maybe green is good luck for more than just the Celtics
- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Knit 1×1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jocktag and woven label player name/year ID at lower left front.