Vintage Treyja frá Mitchell and Ness
In his tenth season in the NBA and with the Spurs, All-Star Center David Robinson was finally able to raise the championship trophy. The 1998-99 season was shortened to 50 games after a lockout suspended the first few months of the season. „The Admiral“ and the Spurs finished the regular season with the league’s best record, 37-13. They breezed through the first three rounds of the playoffs dropping only one game to the Timberwolves in the first round. They faced the favored Knicks in the Finals but handled them with relative ease. The Knicks only win came in game three. The Spurs took the next two to win their first NBA title, and to become the first former ABA team to win an NBA Championship
- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Knit 1×1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jocktag and woven label player name/year ID at lower left front.